Ancient Minerals – Magnesium Bath Flakes: Soaking in magnesium salts has been shown to markedly improve skin hydration, speed wound healing, enhance skin barrier function, and decrease inflammation.
Magnesium’s potent healing activities are a part of a diverse history of traditional medicine around the world, and today’s leading nutrition experts consider magnesium supplementation essential. Magnesium’s crucial role in over 300 fundamental biochemical reactions leads to a profound ability to influence nearly all of the body’s systems, an impact that is only now beginning to be fully understood.
Magnesium chloride flakes, a form of transdermal magnesium, are unique in that they are:
- Easy and convenient
- Directly available to muscular systems that require magnesium to function
- Delivered through the skin, and therefore easily assimilated and well-tolerated
This form of magnesium offers the following benefits
- Convenient, easy to use form of magnesium supplementation
- 1 cup of bath flakes contains 15 grams of elemental magnesium
- Makes a relaxing bath or foot soak for tired, aching muscles and joints
- Soothing to irritated skin conditions such as:
- Suitable for children and sensitive individuals
- Easily absorbed and assimilated by the body
- Uses pure, Genuine ZechsteinGäó sourced Magnesium Chloride
- Helps relieve stress and tension
- Helps support detoxification.
Magnesium Chloride (and other naturally occurring trace minerals).
How to use
For therapeutic use, dissolve 1 to 3 cups of magnesium flakes (or more) in full tub bath or foot bath and soak for 30 minutes or more. Temperature of the water should be 101F to 103F (not hot). Hot bath water causes the skin to eliminate rather than absorb. Following the bath, rinse skin with warm water, then pat skin dry with a towel and apply a natural moisturizer.