Vital Proteins Marine Collagen is made from the scales of fresh Non-GMO Project verified wild-caught snapper and are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water.
Key features & attributes
- 15 g collagen protein per serving – supports bone and joint health, digestion, hair, skin and nails
- 1 simple ingredient – gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, Whole30 Approved, and paleo friendly
- 100% pure collagen protein – clean, tasteless, and dissolves & absorbs quickly
- From fresh wild-caught snapper
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails
- Supports joint health
- Natural glycine promotes healthy immune, digestive, and central nervous systems
VITAL PROTEINS MARINE COLLAGEN
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein.
These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is a primary building block of skin, hair, nails, bones, tendons, joints, and cartilage. It is considered the “glue that holds the body together”.
When we get older, the production of collagen begins to slow down and cell structures start losing their strength. Collagen provides the building blocks for skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones and joints. Supplementing with collagen is a vital way to help your body rejuvenate and stay youthful.
Sustainably-sourced Snapper scale collagen peptides.