- Gives you three different types of lipase, providing 500 FIP (Fungal Lipase International Standard, or 1 unit of enzyme activity) for help digesting fats.
- Gives you 200 mg of HCl per capsule to help you bolster digestion of proteins in the stomach and discourage the survival of harmful microorganisms.*
- Per capsule, gives you 8 mg pepsin and 20,000 HUI protease peptidase complex with exopeptidase and DPP-IV activity for optimal protein digestion, that may support casein and gluten digestion.*
- Contains amylase, lactase and phytase for digestion of starches, dairy and vegetables.
- Is free of common allergens – does not contain traces of milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, soy, yeast or corn.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Is encapsulated in vegetarian, cellulose capsules.
- Should not be taken on an empty stomach.
- Can be used in tandem or sequentially with GutZyme®, which does not have HCl and pepsin but has more digestive enzymes for carbs and veggies. Some customers start with GutZyme® HCl and then move onto only GutZyme® after their HCl levels are up. Some use the two in tandem for different meals over the same day.
Warning: As GutZyme® HCl contains HCl (hydrochloric acid), it’s not intended for babies or toddlers unless otherwise prescribed by a healthcare professional. Please do not open the capsule, as consuming the powder directly may erode tooth enamel cause and/or irritate the soft tissue lining of the mouth and esophagus. Do not take this product if you have an ulcer. If you experience any stomach upset or heartburn, discontinue use immediately. Keep out of reach of children.