- B-Vitamins are water soluble micronutrients involved in a wide range of bodily processes. They each have unique potential benefits, helping to support energy production, immune function, cognition & a youthful appearance.
- Active-B contains NINE essential minerals & electrolytes to further support wellbeing & performance. These have been linked with enhanced immunityand hormonal balance, as well as improved cardiovascular performance and brighter energy levels.
- Now with Micellar Liposomal Delivery Mechanism for MAXIMUM nutrient absorption. Our patented nutrient delivery technology has been shown to enhance absorption by up to 20x compared to standard formulations.
How it works
Time to Energise with Active-B
If you’re looking to live an active, adventurous lifestyle, keeping your Vitamin B levels in check is a no-brainer. Whilst opting for plenty of Vitamin-B rich foods is a great idea, that may no longer be enough… Environmental pollutants, declining food quality and a rise in gut disorders mean we often struggle to absorb these crucial B-Vitamins from our food (along with other important vitamins & minerals too).
Sure – there are cheap B-Complex supplements available at most supermarkets, but unfortunately, very little thought goes into how well your body can absorb those nutrients. The end result? You take on board next to nothing, and you’re left out of pocket. At the other end of the spectrum, we have Vitamin B injections. Despite improved absorption, these are extremely expensive to have done regularly, inconvenient to arrange, and can potentially be painful…
We decided to shake things up.
Everyone has the right to enjoy healthy Vitamin-B levels and all the potential benefits they can bring.
That’s why here at PuraTHRIVE™, we carefully crafted a highly bioavailable B-Complex blend – to help support your energy stores and allow you to enjoy peak performance (both in your chosen sport or hobby, and in everyday life).
We combined eight crucial B-Complex Vitamins with Essential Minerals & Electrolytes, all neatly bundled up into our unique Micelle Liposomal Delivery Technology.
The end result is one of the most easily absorbable supplements on the market today – with up to 20x nutrient absorption. That’s comparable to IV delivery, but without the big hassle!
- Horvath, Z. and Vecsei, L., 2009. Current medical aspects of pantethine. Ideggyogy Sz, 62(7-8), pp.220-229. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19685700?dopt=Abstract
- Hershkowitz, E. and Markel, A., 2015. THIAMINE–” THE ROAD EXPERIENCE” OF THE VITAMIN AS A MANIFESTATION OF DEFICIENCY IN A WORLD OF ABUNDANCE. Harefuah, 154(10), pp.661-4. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26742231
- Godfrey, P.S.A., Toone, B.K., Bottiglien, T., Laundy, M., Reynolds, E.H., Carney, M.W.P., Flynn, T.G. and Chanarin, I., 1990. Enhancement of recovery from psychiatric illness by methylfolate. The Lancet, 336(8712), pp.392-395. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1974941
- Floersheim, G.L., 1989. Treatment of brittle fingernails with biotin. Zeitschrift fur Hautkrankheiten, 64(1), pp.41-48. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2648686
- Fraker, P.J., King, L.E., Laakko, T. and Vollmer, T.L., 2000. The dynamic link between the integrity of the immune system and zinc status. The Journal of nutrition, 130(5), pp.1399S-1406S. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10801951
- Barnett, J.B., Dao, M.C., Hamer, D.H., Kandel, R., Brandeis, G., Wu, D., Dallal, G.E., Jacques, P.F., Schreiber, R., Kong, E. and Meydani, S.N., 2016. Effect of zinc supplementation on serum zinc concentration and T cell proliferation in nursing home elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 103(3), pp.942-951.
- Oöpik, V., Saaremets, I., Medijainen, L., Karelson, K., Janson, T. and Timpmann, S., 2003. Effects of sodium citrate ingestion before exercise on endurance performance in well trained college runners. British journal of sports medicine, 37(6), pp.485-489. http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/37/6/485
- Chen, H.Y., Cheng, F.C., Pan, H.C., Hsu, J.C. and Wang, M.F., 2014. Magnesium enhances exercise performance via increasing glucose availability in the blood, muscle, and brain during exercise. PloS one, 9(1), p.e85486. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3896381/
- Robert D. Milne, M.D., PC, 2004. Liposomal Encapsulation Technology (Henderson, NV): Life’s Fountain Books, 85.
- Tucker, K.L., Rich, S., Rosenberg, I., Jacques, P., Dallal, G., Wilson, P.W. and Selhub, J., 2000. Plasma vitamin B-12 concentrations relate to intake source in the Framingham Offspring Study–. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 71(2), pp.514-522. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10648266
- Said, H.M., 2002. Biotin: the forgotten vitamin. https://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/75/2/179/4689289
- Rao, T.S., Christopher, R. and Andrade, C., 2017. Biotin supplements and laboratory test results in neuropsychiatric practice and research. Indian Journal of Psychiatry, 59(4), p.405. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29497180
- Healthline, 2016. The Symptoms of Vitamin B Deficiency. https://www.healthline.com/health/symptoms-of-vitamin-b-deficiency
- Ablon, G., 2015. A 3-month, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluating the ability of an extra-strength marine protein supplement to promote hair growth and decrease shedding in women with self-perceived thinning hair. Dermatology research and practice, 2015. https://www.hindawi.com/journals/drp/2015/841570/
- Lavigne, P.M. and Karas, R.H., 2013. The current state of niacin in cardiovascular disease prevention: a systematic review and meta-regression. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 61(4), pp.440-446. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0735109712055234
- Aburto, N.J., Hanson, S., Gutierrez, H., Hooper, L., Elliott, P. and Cappuccio, F.P., 2013. Effect of increased potassium intake on cardiovascular risk factors and disease: systematic review and meta-analyses. Bmj, 346, p.f1378. http://www.bmj.com/content/346/bmj.f1378