Why You Should Get Our HCL Breakthrough
- All-natural and 100% plant-based betaine hydrochloride and full-spectrum digestive enzyme blend
- Mineral-enhanced with a full-spectrum mineral complex to provide cofactors to digestive enzymes and correct deficiencies
- Free of pork-derived pepsin, which can irritate the esophagus (the tube between the mouth and the stomach) in people with heartburn
- Optimizes the absorption of important minerals including iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese
- Promotes healthy gut movement, bile flow, and enzymatic secretions
- Helps maximize protein digestion and assimilation in the stomach, which improves exercise recovery and muscle building results
- Reduces incomplete digested proteins that can stimulate the immune system or cause leaky gut
- Supports the stomach’s natural ability to protect against foodborne infections, including bacteria, viruses, yeasts, and parasites
- Support natural protection against bacteria or yeast fermentation in the upper gut
- Relieves indigestion, gas, bloating, belching, and fatigue after meals
- Supports healthy closure of the valve between the stomach and esophagus
- Enhances digestion and nutrient absorption when taken with meals
- 100% Satisfaction guarantee with respect to quality, purity, potency, and effectiveness
- Produced in small batches with medical-grade natural ingredients
HCL Breakthrough Benefits
Promotes Healthy Digestive Function
Your stomach acid is critical for healthy digestion by:
- Loosening up the chemical structures of your food to make them accessible to digestive enzymes
- Activating protein-digesting enzymes in the stomach
- Stimulating the closure of the valve that prevents stomach acid from backflowing into your esophagus
Low stomach acid, which tends to happen with aging and stress, can have ripple effects throughout the digestive system and thus the body. Without enough stomach acid, it takes your body significantly more energy and enzymes to digest food.
People with low stomach acid tend to struggle with bloating, indigestion, post-meal fatigue, acid reflux and heartburn. Many also have low appetite and nutrient deficiencies. In some cases, incompletely digested proteins can contribute to leaky gut or become food allergies.
HCL Breakthrough supports healthy stomach acid levels to ensure optimal digestion and reduce digestive discomfort.
Promotes Healthy Gut Movement
Once your food leaves the stomach, the acidity stimulates the wave-like gut movement, along with pancreatic enzyme and bile secretion. Therefore, insufficient stomach acid can cause sluggish gut movement and insufficient overall digestion, which create a perfect environment for bacteria and yeast overgrowth.
A classic symptom of slow gut movement is constipation and long transit time. Worse yet, when the yeast and bacteria ferment food in the small intestine, it can cause gas and bloating. Small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) is also associated with many chronic health conditions including irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, and anxiety and depression.
For most people, improving stomach acid with HCL Breakthrough can promote healthy gut movement. However, if you may have SIBO, you’ll need to see a qualified practitioner for testing, diagnosis, and treatments. While restoring healthy stomach acid levels should be a key part of any gut healing protocol, HCL Breakthrough is not FDA approved to treat or diagnose any disease.
Improves Mineral and Vitamin B12 Absorption
Stomach acid is important for the absorption of essential minerals including iron, calcium, zinc, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese. It also activates intrinsic factor, which is necessary for vitamin B12 absorption.
People with inadequate stomach acid often become deficient in these minerals, which may manifest as iron-deficiency anemia, reduced bone density, and weakened immune system. You can supplement with these minerals but if you can’t absorb them, you’ll be wasting money on the mineral supplements.
By supporting healthy stomach acid levels, HCL Breakthrough can help improve the absorption of these key minerals and vitamin B12. Many of our users find it helpful to add HCL Breakthrough along with high-iron foods and supplements to increase their iron levels.
Improves Protein Digestion and Absorption
Stomach acid helps denature proteins, which open up their chemical structure and make them more easily accessible to enzymes. Also, inside the stomach, the acid activates digestive enzymes including pepsin and rennin. The lack of stomach acid can reduce these steps, making it significantly harder for your body to digest protein.
Many people with low stomach acid feel a heavy stomach or tired after meals. They may also struggle to build muscles because they cannot effectively digest and absorb proteins.
Restoring stomach acid with HCL Breakthrough can ensure healthy protein digestion, which will relieve post-meal fatigue and heaviness. If you are working to gain muscles, you may also get better results by adding HCL Breakthrough.
Support the Stomach’s Natural Ability to Protect Against Food-Borne Infections
One of the critical roles your stomach acid plays is to sterilize your stomach content. The acidity kills most yeast, bad bacteria, and parasites, which are opportunistic infections. Low stomach acid leaves the door wide open for these infections, which may increase your risk of food-borne illnesses and chronic gut infections.
By increasing stomach acidity, HCL Breakthrough improves your stomach’s natural ability to kill these infections before they take hold in your body.
How Do Hydrochloric Acid Supplements Work?
Betaine is a B-vitamin found in high concentration in beets. Betaine HCL is a salt of betaine and HCL. Once in the stomach, it releases the hydrochloric acid, which is the same as your stomach acid.
In a clinical study of healthy volunteers, betaine HCL supplements effectively reduces stomach pH by about 4.5 within about 30 minutes.
When to Take Betaine HCL?
Most people can use some stomach acid support because stress and aging reduces stomach acid. If you experience indigestion, stomach discomfort, fatigue after meals, and acid reflux or GERD, regular use of betaine HCL with meals may provide some relief. Also, if you are low in some minerals or vitamin B12, it is a good idea to support your stomach acid levels with betaine HCL.
Naturally, your stomach releases stomach acid about 30 minutes into your meal. It is, therefore, best to take HCL Breakthrough with food.
Improve Digestion and Heartburn by Supporting Stomach Acids With HCL Supplement
One of the low stomach acid symptoms is heartburn and acid reflux. It is counterintuitive because acid reflux can allow the acid to irritate your esophagus and throat. However, the valve between your esophagus and stomach closes in response to enough acidity levels in the stomach. If the valve doesn’t close properly, you have insufficient stomach acid production.
Unfortunately, most people reach for antacids or stomach acid-blocking drugs, which further reduce stomach acid to nothing. While these drugs do curb the symptoms and allow the esophagus to heal, they do not fix the root cause of acid reflux and heartburn. Instead, they cause further problems due to low stomach acid, such as nutrient deficiencies, improper gut movement, and increased risk of foodborne illnesses.
To address the heartburn and acid reflux, it is best to figure out the root causes. Identify foods and situations that trigger the symptoms and avoid them. Then, support healthy stomach acid levels with HCL Breakthrough so the valve between the stomach and esophagus can work naturally. This will also prevent other long-term health risks from having no stomach acid.