The thymus gland produces immune cells and is an essential gland for the development of T cells. The thymus produces a hormone known as thymosin. This hormone helps transform white blood cells, or lymphocytes, into T cells. Once the T cells are mature, they then migrate to the lymph nodes, where they help boost the immune system. Some researchers have been investigating if these T cells can also help in the fight against cancer (Liu & Ellis, 2016).
There has been some interesting research showing that thymus extract might help boost the immune systemagainst respiratory infections such as bronchitis, asthma, hay fever, and sinusitis.(Leoci 2014).
Beef thymus provides proteins exclusively found in the thymus tissue and has various peptides, and hormones such as thymosin, thymopoietin, and serum thymic factor.
Beef liver provides an important amount of micronutrients including vitamin A, B12, copper, folate, choline, iron and hyaluronic acid which have been shown to support the body’s immune system, healthy skin and hair, strong bones and collagen synthesis.
- Pasture raised in Australia
- Grass-fed & grass-finished
- Freeze dried to retain heat sensitive vitamins, minerals and cofactors
- No hormones, no pesticides, no GMO’s
- No additives, preservatives, fillers or flow agents
- Non-defatted Beef Thymus tissue from healthy grass fed beef 2-3 years old or younger
- Third party tested for purity
- Allergen free
GRASS FED THYMUS (WITH LIVER) CONTAINS
- Proteins exclusively found and expressed in thymus tissue. *
- Unique peptides such as Thymosin — tasked with the development of disease-fighting T-cells. *
- Thymopoietin and Serum Thymic factor to further regulate & support immune health. *
- Immunologically active proteins shown to stimulate macrophages & enhance natural killer (NK) cell activity. *
GRASS FED THYMUS (WITH LIVER) SUPPORTS
- Optimal Thymus health based on “Like Supports Like”. *
- Immune system health. *
- Allergy health, inflammatory health & energy metabolism. *
Ingredients & Facts
Australian Grass Fed Thymus (Bovine) & Australian Grass Fed Liver (Bovine), Gelatin Capsule.
These statements have not been evaluated by The Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) or the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.