WHY VITAMIN A FROM BEEF LIVER:
Eighty percent or more of preformed vitamin A from animal sources (i.e. liver) is absorbed. If you’re not eating liver once or twice a week, you might be missing out on adequate vitamin A. If you’re not getting sufficient vitamin A, you’re likely to be affecting your skin, hair and nail health possibly limiting collagen production necessary for other key connective tissue systems (e.g. cartilage, ligaments, tendons, gums). The simple solution is to eat more liver.
“Vitamin A plays a critical role in the conversion of cholesterol into sex hormones—estrogen, testosterone, progesterone, DHEA and many others. Without it, expect infertility, erectile dysfunction and endocrine problems, such as fibroid tumours and endometriosis.” Sally Fallon (Nourishing Fats)
- Made from grass-fed and finished, Australian cattle
- Freeze dried raw
- GMO free
- Dairy and gluten free
- No Glyphosate
- Third party tested for purity
- Convenient and easy to disguise in food
- 100% Natural and Organic
Our freeze drying process goes the extra mile to preserve all the fragile nutritional elements. NXGEN uses a cold processing technology to guarantee the maximum quantity and quality of beef liver nutrients in each and every capsule. It does not rely on heat to dehydrate the beef liver, like is done with other beef liver supplements. Even very low heat can cause important vitamins and minerals to break down. NXGEN products are guaranteed to provide you with the maximum amount of nutrients.
Gram for gram, more nutrients than any other food on earth and is:
- The most concentrated and usable source of vitamin A.
- Abundant B-group vitamins, particularly vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- A highly useable form of iron.
- Rich amounts of trace-minerals, including copper, zinc and chromium.
- CoQ10, a nutrient of particular importance to the cardiovascular system, and a renowned energy booster.